Jack J. CavanaghCavanagh & Associates, LLC
- Divorce, Criminal Law, Domestic Violence ...
Jack graduated from St. Louis University School of Law and began his law career handling Personal Injury cases. From there, Jack worked at the St. Louis County Prosecuting Attorney's Office, where he received invaluable experience prosecuting complex criminal cases. After leaving the Prosecutor's Office, Jack opened up his own law practice. Over the years, Jack has handled a wide variety of cases in the areas of Criminal Law, Traffic, Family Law, Business Law, Bankruptcy, Personal Injury and Medical Malpractice. With 50 years of legal experience and a lifetime spent in the courtroom, Jack has the knowledge and experience necessary to handle your legal matter and provide you with the individualized attention and quality representation you deserve. *The choice of a lawyer is an important decision and should not be based solely on advertisements.
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Criminal Defense, Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Victims Rights , Victims Rights
- DUI & DWI
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Municipal Law
- Traffic Tickets
- Suspended License
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- 8th Circuit
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Missouri
- The Missouri Bar  # 18087
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis (BAMSL)
- Metro West Fire Protection District
- Legal Counsel
- CavLaw STL
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.