(305) 379-0400Tap to Call This Lawyer
Ira Scot Silverstein
- Real Estate Law, Business Law, Insurance Defense ...
- Florida, Illinois
Claimed Lawyer ProfileResponsive Law
Ira has 25 years of litigation experience representing individuals, small businesses, local governments, fortune 500 companies, and large financial institutions. Now concentrating in business litigation, Ira has the legal skills to address your issues, develop a strategy, and seamlessly implement it.
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Insurance Defense
- Health Care Law
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Supreme Court of Illinois
- Nova Southeastern University
- J.D. (1994)
- Honors: Book Award - Constitutional Law
- University of Florida
- B.A. (1991) | History, Judaic Studies
- Honors: History Honors Society, Deans List
- Activities: Alpha Phi Omega
- ACLU of Florida
- Florida State Bar  # 9636
- - Current
Contact & Map
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.