Ife OmobitanLaw Office of Ife Omobitan
- Family Law, Immigration Law, Estate Planning ...
Ife is a licensed attorney in the State of Texas and a foreign licensed attorney in the Supreme Court of Nigeria. She graduated from the renowned University of Ibadan with a Bachelor of Law and was admitted to the Nigerian Bar. Ife achieved a Master of Laws degree from Texas Tech University School of Law.
Ife has experience in Immigration Law, Family Law, Estate Planning, Wills and Probate. She fights aggressively on behalf of her clients. Prior to starting her own law firm, Ife worked as a family law attorney where she gained experience in divorce, child custody, modification suits, adoption, post dissolution enforcement, estate planning, wills and probate. Her experience is not only limited to Immigration and Family law but also encompasses Personal Injury.
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Immigration Law
- Asylum, Citizenship, Deportation Defense, Family Visas, Green Cards, Immigration Appeals, Investment Visas, Marriage & Fiancé(e) Visas, Student Visas, Visitor Visas, Work Visas
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Yoruba: Spoken, Written
- State Bar of Texas  # 24108989
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.