Gregory H. Herrman has been committed to providing quality legal representation for injured accident victims in the Corpus Christi area and the Rio Grande Valley for many years.
A native of Hays, Kansas, Herrman comes from a family of lawyers. His father had a general practice in Hays, and an uncle and grandfather also were attorneys. He came to Texas and received a B.A. in Liberal Arts from the University of Texas in 1982 and his J.D. from Baylor University School of Law in 1986. During his undergraduate years, he worked his way through school by selling Kirby vacuum cleaners door to door and started his own Kirby franchise during law school.
After getting his J.D., Herrman joined a firm in Corpus Christi, handling both plaintiff’s personal injury and insurance defense cases. After five years, he joined his brother, David, and another attorney to form their own law firm committed solely to representing injured accident victims. Herrman has maintained that focus in his practice ever since.
He has had a hand in many significant resolutions on behalf of his clients, including multiple seven-figure settlements. While big wins are satisfying, Herrman takes the same professional satisfaction from successful outcomes for clients with smaller cases.
“I just like helping people and getting what I consider justice from the insurance companies,” he says. “They always try to pay as little as possible.”
In addition to giving each case his most exacting legal attention, Herrman is also committed to providing his clients with the best in customer service.
“Our mission is to be the number one firm for client satisfaction,” he says. “We tell people that while we can’t promise a result, we’ll do the best we can—and that what we can promise is that we’ll give you the best client service we can and be responsive to your needs.”
- Personal Injury
- Products Liability
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Medical Malpractice
- Free Consultation
- Supreme Court of Texas
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Texas
- Managing Member
- Herrman & Herrman, P.L.L.C.
- - Current
- Baylor University
- Doctor of Jurisprudence/Juris Doctor (J.D.)
- Peer Rated Distinguished for High Professional Achievement
- Million Dollar Advocate
- Million Dollar Advocate Forum
- Top 100
- The National Trial Lawyers
- American Bar Association
- Corpus Christi Bar Association
- Hidalgo County Bar Association
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- American Trial Lawyers Association
- College of the State Bar of Texas
- American Association for Justice
- Texas State Bar # 09540500
- - Current
- 7 Fatal Mistakes that will ruin your Texas Auto Accident case
- How to get Google Reviews for your Law Firm, Pilmma Mastermind
- How to Get Yelp Reviews for Your Law Firm, Pilmma Mastermind