(949) 261-7700Tap to Call This Lawyer
Grant Ronald Mullen
- Construction Law, Employment Law, Insurance Defense ...
Claimed Lawyer Profile
I am a trial attorney. Litigators take depositions. Trial attorneys try lawsuits to verdict. I graduated from law school magna cum laude. I am AV rated. I am a member of the American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA). I have practiced law for more than 30 years and still look forward to coming to work everyday.
- Construction Law
- Construction Contracts, Construction Defects, Construction Liens, Construction Litigation
- Employment Law
- Employee Benefits, Employment Contracts, Employment Discrimination, ERISA, Overtime & Unpaid Wages, Sexual Harassment, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
- Insurance Defense
- Products Liability
- Drugs & Medical Devices, Motor Vehicle Defects, Toxic Torts
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- California Western School of Law
- J.D. (1983) | Law
- Honors: Magna cum laude
- Activities: Law Review
- University of Utah
- B.A. (1980) | History
- Honors: Cum Laude
- State Bar of California  # 109686
Contact & Map
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.