Free Consultation: (850) 432-7737Tap to Call This Lawyer
Gordon Edward Welch
- Divorce, Family Law, Domestic Violence ...
- District of Columbia, Florida
Claimed Lawyer Profile
I graduated from the University of Virginia School of Law in 1978 and have been a member of the District of Columbia Bar since 1979 and of the Florida Bar since 1984. I am a sole practitioner and handle all family and marital matters, including divorce, modification of divorce decrees, child custody, paternity, relative adoptions, and appeals involving family law matters. As a former Navy Judge Advocate General, I am very experienced in military divorces and won a case of first impression before the Florida Supreme Court in regard to military retirement benefits.
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Victims Rights , Victims Rights
- Appeals & Appellate
- Civil Appeals, Federal Appeals
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- District of Columbia
- District of Columbia Bar
- University of Virginia School of Law
- LL.D. (1978)
- Colby College
- B.S. (1974) | Philosophy
- Honors: Stephen Coburn Pepper Prize in Philosophy, Magna Cum Laude, Phi Beta Kappa
- Florida State Bar  # 405310
- - Current
Contact & Map
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.