George E. Chamberlain
- Insurance Defense, Education Law, Employment Law ...
- West Virginia
Mr. Chamberlain has extensive civil litigation experience and focuses his practice on commercial litigation, insurance litigation, and labor and employment litigation at state and federal levels. Mr. Chamberlain received his law degree from the University of Pennsylvania School of Law in 2012. While in law school, he served as a Senior Editor for the University of Pennsylvania Journal of International law. He also worked as a member of the Entrepreneurship Legal Clinic where he counseled and advised corporate clients on a variety of legal issues. He also holds a Certificate in Trial Skills from the National Institute for Trial Advocacy and a Certificate in Business and Public Policy from the Wharton School. Prior to entering law school, Mr. Chamberlain attended the University of Notre Dame, where he earned a Bachelor of Arts in psychology and political science with a pre?law emphasis in 2009. While at the University of Notre Dame, Mr. Chamberlain served as a member of the University’s National Parliamentary debate team and worked as a local news broadcaster, serving Southbend, Indiana. He was also named a Frazier Thompson Scholar, McCullough Scholar, and Franklin Doan Scholar. Mr. Chamberlain is admitted to practice before the state courts of West Virginia, including the Supreme Court of Appeals of West Virginia and the United States District Court for the Southern District of West Virginia.
- Insurance Defense
- Education Law
- Employment Law
- Employee Benefits, Employment Contracts, Employment Discrimination, ERISA, Overtime & Unpaid Wages, Sexual Harassment, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
Contact me with your legal questions for a free consultation.
- West Virginia
- University of Pennsylvania Law School
- J.D. (2012)
- University of Notre Dame
- B.A. (2009)
- "10 Best in Client Satisfaction"
- Senior Editor
- University of Pennsylvania Journal of International Law
- West Virginia State Bar  # 12170
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.