- Arbitration & Mediation, White Collar Crime, Criminal Law ...
- Kansas, Missouri
My practice is primarily focused on commercial litigation and white-collar criminal defense and compliance matters.
I help businesses and individuals navigate their way through high-stakes litigation, investigations, and regulatory matters. My clients often come to me at difficult times. I understand the stress and anxiety they face and take their trust very seriously, working diligently to find unique solutions to their individual problems.
I have a wide range of experience in both state and federal courts. This includes matters involving complex business litigation, criminal defense and compliance issues, constitutional challenges, civil rights litigation, and employment cases.
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Business Arbitration
- White Collar Crime
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Appeals & Appellate
- Civil Appeals, Federal Appeals
- Employment Law
- Employment Contracts, Employment Discrimination, Overtime & Unpaid Wages, Sexual Harassment, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
- Gov & Administrative Law
- Administrative Law, Election Law, Legislative & Government Affairs
- Securities Law
- Business Law
- Business Litigation, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Kansas Supreme Court
- The Missouri Bar
- English: Spoken, Written
- University of Missouri - Columbia
- B.A. | Political Science
- University of Missouri - Kansas City
- Honors: Graduate cum laude. Advocacy emphasis.
- The Missouri Bar  # 70138
- Kansas Bar
- Firm Website
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.