Frances Fitzgerald Allington
- Real Estate Law, Foreclosure Defense, Landlord Tenant ...
Frances Fitzgerald Allington, Esq. is an Ohio attorney who, having been a licensed real estate broker for twenty-two years prior to forming her law practice, deals largely with real estate law and litigation. This is not to the exclusion, however, of family law, business law and and general civil litigation. While best known for complex real estate litigation, Frances Allington presents her clients with a wide array of services and options for representation, and is always welcoming new clients. Ms. Allington has been a member of the Ohio Bar and in private practice since 1997, and earned her Juris Doctor degree from Cleveland Marshall College of Law. She graduated Cum Laude from Baldwin Wallace College with a major in Philosophy and a minor in Political Science. While at Cleveland Marshall College of Law, Ms. Allington was Vice President of the Criminal Law Society, and interned at the Fair Employment Practices Clinic. Frances Allington’s approach to her law practice is simple and straightforward; she is entirely thorough, instinctively efficient, and innately logical. Some of her practice areas include family law, landlord/tenant law, and of course, real estate matters of all kinds. For a complete list of services, please refer to the services page of this site.
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Foreclosure Defense
- Landlord Tenant
- Evictions, Housing Discrimination, Landlord Rights, Rent Control, Tenants' Rights
- Appeals & Appellate
- Civil Appeals, Federal Appeals
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Real Estate Litigation
- General Civil
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- English: Spoken, Written
- Baldwin-Wallace College
- B.A. (1994) | Philosophy and Political Science
- Honors: Cum Laude
- Activities: Intern at Equal Opportunity Comission
- Ohio State Bar
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.