Floyd T Norrick
- Appeals & Appellate, Business Law, Collections ...
Mr. Norrick was raised in Eureka, Missouri,graduated from Eureka High School in 1975,attended Columbia College, Columbia, Missouri where he majored in history and government, and graduated with a Bachelor of Arts degree in 1979.
Mr. Norrick then attended and graduated from the University of Missouri - Columbia School of Law in 1982, the same year he was admitted to the Missouri Bar Association. While a law student Mr. Norrick was a member of the editorial staff of the Missouri Law Review in 1980-82. Mr. Norrick was a member of the Order of the Coif, which is restricted to the upper 10% of a graduating class.
Mr. Norrick joined the Thurman Law Firm in 1982 as an associate and became a partner in 1987. While a member of this firm he has represented numerous clients with respect to their legal matters, including matters concerning real estate and land law, business and corporate law, contracts, wills, trusts, estate planning, probate law, personal injury law, workers compensation law, social security disability law, domestic law and juvenile law. He has and continues to represent various real estate developers, contractors, subdivision property owner associations, public water, sanitary sewer and fire districts, and individuals and companies organizing business entities and selling or buying businesses and business assets. He also represents owners of rental property, residential and commercial, including mobile home parks, apartment complexes, houses, store front buildings, strip centers and malls.
In addition to all Missouri Circuit and Appellate Courts, Mr. Norrick is licensed to practice in the United States District Court and United States Bankruptcy Court of the Eastern District of Missouri, the United States Court of Appeals for the 8th Circuit, and the Supreme Court of the United States.
Mr. Norrick was married in 1981. His wife, Jan, attended Columbia College and majored in social work. She graduated with a Bachelor of Sciences degree in 1981. They have three children who have graduated high school, are attending or have graduated college. The Norricks reside in Festus, Missouri.
For more information see mr. norrick's biography at thurmanlaw.com.
- Appeals & Appellate
- Civil Appeals, Federal Appeals
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Construction Law
- Construction Contracts, Construction Defects, Construction Liens, Construction Litigation
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Probate Law
- 8th Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- University of Missouri - Columbia
- J.D. | Law
- Honors: Law Review; Order of Coif
- Columbia College
- B.A. | History/Government
- Honors: outstanding History/Government Graduate 1978-79; Member of Alpha Chi;
- Activities: Student Government
- American Bar Association
- - Current
- Missouri Bar Association
- - Current
- Jefferson county, Missouri, Bar Association
- - Current
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.