F Arnold HellerZoning Hearing Board of Tredyffin Township
- Business Law, Employment Law, Real Estate Law ...
Arnold Heller has more than 30 years of experience in the area of real estate transactional and real estate development law. He advises a diverse range of clients, including healthcare providers, condominium and planned community developers, and affordable housing developers on such matters as the creation and preservation of affordable housing and luxury housing; the formation and negotiation of partnership and limited liability company agreements; the drafting and negotiation of construction contracts; and purchases and sales of many different types of properties.
He has extensive experience in counseling clients with respect to various types of financing transactions, including sale/leasebacks; conventional and HUD insured construction and permanent loans; loans from the Pennsylvania Housing Finance Agency and the Pennsylvania Department of Community and Economic Development; and loans provided by various county and municipal agencies.Mr. Heller has lectured on condominium law in Pennsylvania and on themes pertaining to the Americans with Disabilities Act
Mr. Heller served as law clerk to Judge Charles R. Richey of the United States District Court for the District of Columbia in 1972-73; practiced as an attorney with the Appellate Section of the Tax Division of the United States Department of Justice from 1974-1977; and served as a Deputy Assistant General Counsel to the Presidential Clemency Board formed by President Ford during 1975. He was an associate and later a partner in the Philadelphia office of Blank Rome LLP from 1978 through July 2009.
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Employment Law
- Employee Benefits, Employment Contracts, Employment Discrimination, ERISA, Overtime & Unpaid Wages, Sexual Harassment, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Education Law
- Affordable Housing
- Condominiums and Planned Communities
- Financing and Deal Structuring
- Real Estate and Land Use Law
- Real Estate Taxation
- Former Chairman and Board Member
- Zoning Hearing Board of Tredyffin Township
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- Williams College
- Vanderbilt University
- U.S. Army
- Vietnam Veteran
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.