Claimed Lawyer ProfileOffers Video ChatQ&A
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
Video Chat and Conferencing
- Microsoft Teams
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
8 Questions Answered
- Q. Is it possible to register your business as an LLC on a budget with the safety of a lawyer and not the online websites?
- A: Of course.
- Q. My dad died before he signed amended trust, even though confirmed with estate planner, during covid?
- A: CA Probate Code 15206. The settlor (your father) must have signed the trust amendment for it to be valid and enforceable. There is no exception for Covid. Sorry.
- Q. I left a pest control company about 15 months ago. That company has been sold to a very big company.
- A: If you signed a non-compete agreement with your prior employment, the term would be spelled out in that contract. Those agreements must be limited in scope and duration, and specific as to those parameters. If you didn’t sign any such agreement, then you may solicit whomever you wish, as long as you aren’t engaging in egregious behavior to interfere with their business.
Contact & Map