Free Consultation: (702) 710-8233Tap to Call This Lawyer
Eric Steven Day

Eric Steven Day

Day & Associates
  • Tax Law, Estate Planning, Elder Law ...
  • Nevada
Review This Lawyer
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ASocial Media

As an ex-IRS agent, I have developed over the years and in-depth knowledge of the IRS system and the processes that they use to conduct audits and collections of taxpayer accounts. With this knowledge I can provide expert representation to taxpayers throughout the nation by using their processes against them. With my help we can take care of anything that is consuming your mind and help put it to rest. Let me help you take care of your IRS issues and get you back to living life to the fullest. Call us at Day & Associates today!

Practice Areas
  • Tax Law
  • Estate Planning
  • Elder Law
  • Business Law
  • Personal Injury
  • Free Consultation
  • Credit Cards Accepted
  • Contingent Fees
    When representing individuals involved in an accident we accept a contingency fee based form of payment.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
US Tax Court
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • English: Spoken, Written
Professional Experience
Tax Attorney
Day & Nance
- Current
I am a tax attorney assisting clients with their disputes against the IRS. This involves both audits and IRS debt negotiations.
Attorney at Law
Day & Associates
- Current
We represent taxpayers in audits, tax appeals, tax court petitions, federal court and IRS debt negotiations. We have ex-IRS agents that know the process and are better qualified to provide expert representation.
Tax Attorney
Anderson Business Advisors
Intern/Office of Chief Counsel
Internal Revenue Service
Tax Compliance Officer
Internal Revenue Service
Loyola Law School, Los Angeles
LL.M. (2014) | Taxation
Loyola Law School, Los Angeles Logo
University of Idaho
J.D. (2013) | Law
University of Idaho Logo
University of Nevada-Las Vegas
B.S. (2006) | Finance
University of Nevada-Las Vegas Logo
Professional Associations
Nevada State Bar
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
American Bar Association
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
LL.M. - Master of Laws in Taxation
Loyola Law School, Los Angeles
Websites & Blogs
Day & Associates
Legal Answers
60 Questions Answered

Q. Told my employer an IRS debt was settled, she deducted my pay anyway. Now I’m receiving refunds. Was that legal?
A: When the IRS requests a wage garnishment from the employer, they are obligated to follow it or they will receive punishment. Even if your employer believed you, they will not be able to discontinue the wage garnishment without the IRS notifying them.
Q. Would the IRS call me and tell me that I need to make arrangements to pay monies that I owe?
A: If the IRS has called you and indicated that they are coming to arrest you, this is just a scam and you should ignore the call. They are just trying to get some money out of you. The IRS starts the process of collecting on individuals by sending out mail correspondence.
Q. What happens if I get a tax audit? Do I have to go to court?
A: You would only go to court if you weren't able to agree on the audit determination through the initial audit or through the appeals process. Even then, if you were to petition the tax court, it is very unlikely that you would go all the way to the court for a trial.
View More Answers
Contact & Map
Tax Attorney
1060 Wigwam Parkway
Henderson, NV 89074
Toll-Free: (702) 710-8233
Telephone: (702) 710-8233
Cell: (702) 525-3858
Fax: (702) 309-1085
Toggle tool

There are no recently viewed profiles.

There are no saved profiles.

There are no profiles to compare.

Select up to 3 lawyers.