- Arbitration & Mediation
- Business Law
- Employment Law
Additional Practice Areas
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Class Action, Multidistrict Litigation
- Employee Benefits Litigation
- General Civil
- Labor & Employment
- Hunton & Williams LLP
- Indiana University School of Law
- Bloomington, magna cum laude; Order of the Coif; Articles Editor, Indiana Law Journal
- North Carolina State University
- cum laude, Political Science
- Activities: Member, North Carolina and Georgia State Bars.
- Activities: Member, North Carolina Bar Association: Labor and Employment Law Section, including member of Section Council and Co-Editor of Section Newsletter; Professionalism Committee, including Co-Chair of Creed Sub-Committee.
- Activities: Member, American Bar Association: Labor and Employment Section, including member of Equal Employment Opportunity and Occupational Safety and Health Committees.
- Activities: Member, Mecklenburg County Bar Association.
- Activities: Admitted to practice before the United States Supreme Court, the United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth and Eleventh Circuits, and the United States District Courts of North Carolina and Northern and Middle Georgia.
Contact & Map