Dwight D Alexander II
- Family Law, Divorce, Traffic Tickets ...
- Kansas, Missouri
Dwight D. Alexander, II Owner and Operator of The Alexander Law Firm, LLC Dwight is a competent and experienced attorney who created the Alexander law Firm, LLC with the client in mind. Dwight started his legal career as an intern in the Wyandotte County Unified Government Legal Department and the Kansas City, Kansas Municipal Court. During his time as an intern he crafted an idea to create a firm designed to foster a partnership with his clients to ensure that his services and his counsel created favorable results. Dwight still is apart of the Public Defenders office of the Municipal Court of Kansas City, Kansas. Although Dwight started his legal career as an intern he has branched out into numerous other legal practice areas from Personal Injury, Family Law, Criminal Defense, and Traffic violations. Dwight is a vigorous advocate for his clients and will counsel, advise, and educate his clients to ensure they make a informed decision. Dwight is dedicated to finding a personalized solution for each client because he understands that each situation is unique.
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Traffic Tickets
- Suspended License
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- DUI & DWI
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Criminal Defense, Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Victims Rights , Victims Rights
- University of Kansas School of Law
- J.D. (2011)
- Kansas State University
- B.A. (2008) | Political Science
- Honors: Multicultural Student Honor Society
- Activities: Developing Scholars Program
- Firm Web Site
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.