Dominic Matthew CarucciBusiness & Real Estate Attorney
- Real Estate Law, Business Law, Construction Law ...
- California, Washington
Mr. Carucci was born and raised in San Diego, California. He obtained his undergraduate degree from the University of San Diego where he graduated from the Honors program with a degree in Business Administration. Mr. Carucci then attended law school at Georgetown University Law Center in Washington D.C.
During law school, Mr. Carucci interned for the Honorable Frederick H. Bysshe of the Ventura County Superior Court and externed with the Department of Justice in their Fraud Department. At Georgetown, Mr. Carucci was also a Senior Articles Editor on the American Criminal Law Review and a member of the Alternative Dispute Resolution team.
After graduating from law school, he practiced in Seattle, Washington for several years, working on complex civil litigation cases for a large firm. After returning to California, Mr. Carucci joined a boutique law firm, eventually overseeing the firm's robust pre-litigation department as a Partner.
Throughout his career, Mr. Carucci has represented hundreds of corporate and individual clients in primarily business and real estate matters, including:
- Drafting, negotiating, and executing contracts such as B2B, licensing, and SaaS; severance and employment agreements; easement and real property matters; settlement agreements.
- M&A, complex business torts, employment, and HOA/real property claims from initial consultation to final resolution.
- Handling numerous IP matters, including prosecuting dozens of trademark applications, responding to and overcoming office actions with the USPTO, and advising corporate clients on novel copyright and trademark issues.
- Mediating over 100 actions covering diverse subject matters.
Mr. Carucci is licensed to practice law in both California and Washington states.
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Construction Law
- Construction Contracts, Construction Defects, Construction Liens
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Business Arbitration
- Employment Law
- Employment Contracts, Employment Discrimination, Sexual Harassment, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
- Entertainment & Sports Law
- Trademark Registration
- Landlord Tenant
- Housing Discrimination, Landlord Rights, Tenants' Rights
- Credit Cards Accepted
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Hourly rate ranges from $400-$500/hr
- State Bar of California
- ID Number: 303964
- Washington State Bar Association
- ID Number: 45568
- Founder/ Business & Real Estate Attorney
- Carucci Legal
- - Current
- Carucci Legal represents corporate clients with a variety of legal needs, including but not limited to: contract preparation and negotiation, business disputes and breach of contract, employment contracts (such as employee handbooks, at-will agreements, etc.), employee/employer dispute resolution, termination of employees/directors/officers (such as severance or separation agreements), business formations and dissolutions, company by-laws, shareholder agreements, stock purchase agreements, mergers and acquisitions, and trademark and copyright registrations. We also represent individuals with Real Estate related issues or transactions such as: failure to disclose, misrepresentation and fraud, breach of contract, purchase and sale agreements, commercial/residential lease review and drafting, contractor disputes, construction defect, HOA/neighbor disputes, easement and encroachment, degradation of property value (including view disputes), and title and escrow.
- LS Carlson Law, PC (Formerly Kushner Carlson, PC)
- Associate Attorney
- Kushner Carlson, PC
- Discovery Attorney
- Perkins Coie LLP
- Georgetown University Law Center
- California State Bar  # 303964
- - Current
- Washington State Bar  # 45568
- - Current
- Carucci Legal
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.