Dennis A. Palso was admitted to the Florida Bar in 1983 and has handled thousands of cases representing workers injured on the job and applicants in Social Security disability matters. He is a member of various legal bar groups, including the American Bar Association; the Florida Justice Association; the Florida Bar; the national Workers' Injury Law and Advocacy Group; and is a founding member and director of Florida Workers' Advocates, a Florida statewide organization of lawyers who represent injured workers. Mr. Palso is board certified by the Florida Bar as an expert in workers' compensation law, a distinction earned by less than 1% of Florida lawyers. He is AV rated by Martindale-Hubbell Legal Directories which is the highest attorney competency rating given by Martindale-Hubbell, the nation’s largest and most prominent national attorney rating company and has been given the highest rating of 10.0 Superb by Avvo.com.
- Social Security Disability/SSI
- Workers' Compensation
- Free Consultation
Free confidential consultations to evaluate your case.
- Contingent Fees
Workers' compensation and Social Security disability clients - no recovery, no attorney fee. You do not pay us any fees unless you recover benefits.
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
In most cases, Social Security disability fees are 25% of past benefits and no fee on any future benefits and workers' compensation fees are from 10% to 20% of benefits recovered.
- Law Office of Dennis A. Palso, P.A.
- Stetson University College of Law
- J.D. (1982) | Law
- Kettering University
- B.S. (1978) | Industrial Administration
- Florida Workers' Advocates
- - Current
- Activities: Dennis A. Palso serves as a director of and is a founding member of Florida Workers' Advocates, a Florida statewide organization of lawyers who represent injured workers.
- Florida State Bar # 368369
- - Current
- Board Certified Workers' Compensation Lawyer
- The Florida Bar