Agressive, Honest and Affordable representation available for all of your legal concerns. I am an expericenced Trial Lawyer ready to fight for your rights.
My practice focuses predominantly on Criminal Defense, but I have expertise in the areas of Family law, Small Business representation, Contract disputes, Probate law, and Personal injury.
Let your problems become mine to solve in a proficient, expedient, and cost-effective manner. If you are looking for an Attorney who will truly advocate for your interests, and one whom still believes this is a noble and respected profession that focuses on service and real advocacy on behalf of others, them I am the attorney you have been looking for.
I look forward to serving your legal interests. initial consultations, including email consultations are always free. I will tailor a fee arrangement to fit your individual legal concern. All criminal cases are done on a FLAT FEE basis. I will await your inquiry as to how I may solve your legal dillemas now, and in the future.
- Business Law
- Civil Rights
- Criminal Law
- Family Law
- Personal Injury
- General Civil
- English: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken
- Self-Employed Solo Practitioner
- Demmitt & Associates, LLC.
- - Current
- I have been in solo private practice my entire careeer. I had extensive clerkships with criminal and civil attorney practitioners during law school, with the intent on opening my own practice. I knew I was going to be a Criminal Defense Attorney in private practice since I was 10 years old. I say this to let you know that I am living out my life's passion, and I give 150% to all matters for which I am retained. I have an EXCELLENT trial record for criminal cases, and I have a high rate of success in drug cases, where the police have not followed Constitutional standards relative to the Fourth Amendment Search and Seizure laws and requirements. I do not have a large law firm mentality, as I give a lot of individual service and attention to my clients. I look forward to serving your legal interests.
- Cleveland State University
- J.D. | LAW
- Clerkships with Criminal Defense Attoreys and Civil Solo practitioners during four years of College, prior to law school and throughout all 3 years of law school.
- Honors: 1st year Legal Writing Acedemic Challenge Winner.
- Ohio State Bar
- - Current
- Activities: Also member of the Cuyahoga County Defense Lawyers Association.