- Animal & Dog Law, Personal Injury
As a research and writing attorney, Debra Garlinghouse has dedicated herself to the representation of persons who have been seriously injured due to the negligence of others. Ms. Garlinghouse has authored numerous appellate briefs on cases decided by Michigan’s various appellate courts. She is also a member of the Michigan Association for Justice amicus committee, writing and submitting briefs to the Michigan Supreme Court on important issues in personal injury law. She is a member of the State Bar of Michigan and Michigan Association for Justice, and is a founding member of the Southeastern Michigan Chapter of the Cooley Alumni Association.
- Animal & Dog Law
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Contingent Fees
- Western Michigan University Cooley Law School
- J.D. | Law
- Activities: American Civil Liberties Union Women's Law Alliance Amnesty International
- Albion College
- State Bar of Michigan
- Michigan Association of Justice
- Amicus Committee - Chair
- Southeastern Michigan Chapter of the Cooley Alumni Association
- Founding Member
- Noble Purposes: Nine Champions of the Rule of Law
- Michigan Bar Journal
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.