David P Michel
- Business Law, Construction Law, Divorce ...
David lives and works full time in Grand County with his wife, Meara, and two children, Sage and Asher. He moved to Winter Park to give his children the childhood he always wanted for himself.
David is a graduate of the University of Connecticut, School of Law. He is admitted to practice law in Colorado, Connecticut and New Hampshire. He is also a Commissioner on the Winter Park Planning Commission.
David specializes in real estate development. David has appeared before most of the planning commissions & Town Boards in Grand & Summit County. He brings knowledge and experience in developing real estate from experience on numerous projects with clients as well as developing his own real estate projects.
David gives a complete package of services, including legal guidance in acquiring, entitling, holding, selling and/or leasing property. David also enjoys helping clients form and structure businesses, as well as prepare and reviewing the agreements his clients uses to conduct, acquire and sell their businesses.
David takes great pleasure in forming lasting relationships with his clients. Clients enjoy his straight forward advice and ability to listen to their goals and more importantly, help them achieve these goals.
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Construction Law
- Construction Contracts, Construction Defects, Construction Liens, Construction Litigation
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- DUI & DWI
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Business Formation
- Corporate Compliance
- Non-Adversarial Divorces
- Planning & Zoning
- Spanish: Spoken
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.