David M. Erspamer

David M. Erspamer

Erspamer Law Office
  • Personal Injury, Products Liability, Workers' Compensation
  • Minnesota, Wisconsin
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ALII Silver

Erspamer Law Office is proud of our State and National Awards recognizing the thousands of Cases we have handled throughout Wisconsin and Minnesota. Take a moment to review our website explaining a number of the "Significant Previous Cases" we are proud to have handled. We treat people with courtesy and respect, while at the same time aggressively pursuing their case. We handle only Workers Compensation, Personal injury, and Social Security Claims. We passionately defend your right to fair compensation from an accident at the workplace, on an unsafe public property or in traffic on a major thoroughfare.

Practice Areas
  • Personal Injury
  • Products Liability
  • Workers' Compensation
Additional Practice Areas
  • Car Accidents
  • Social Security Disability
  • Free Consultation
  • Contingent Fees
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
U S Federal Court
  • English: Spoken, Written
Professional Experience
Top 100 Trial Lawyers
National Trial Lawyers
- Current
Top 100 Trial Lawyers in Wisconsin
Practice Limited to Workers Compensation, Personal Injury and Social Security Disability Claims
Board Certified Civil Lawyer Specialist (NBTA)
- Current
University of Minnesota Law School
J.D. / Law (1980)
Honors: Cum Laude
Super Lawyer
Law & Politics
Professional Associations
Wisconsin State Bar # 1011097
- Current
Certified Court Trial Attorney
National Board of Trial Advocacy
Websites & Blogs
Legal Answers
2 Questions Answered

Q. I had a car accident with no insurance caused by a flood on the I have a case?
A: If you were not working when injured, you need to prove negligence or fault in order to bring a claim.If the flood was caused by excessive rain, and not by negligence or fault, and you were not working, then you likely will not be able to recover damages. As always, it makes sense to check with a lawyer who can do a more detailed evaluation of the facts of your injury. Best wishes for a speedy recovery from your injuries! Erspamer Law Offices, Dave Erspamer
Q. Are we eligible for cash settlement? Should we get an attorney?
A: Yes, if there is a permanent injury, Wisconsin provides for an award. Also, if there is long term wage loss, the law provides for an additional payment called "loss of earning capacity." The injury is work related if the work is one of the "substantial factors" in causing the pain. I suggest you call an experienced workers comp lawyer who can explain these concepts in greater detail. Erspamer Law Offices- Dave Erspamer
Click here to see all answers
Contact & Map
Erspamer Law Office
571 State Road 46
Amery, WI 54001