I am an Associate Attorney at E. Stewart Jones Hacker Murphy, LLP (www.joneshacker.com). I graduated from Albany Law School in 2014. While in school I worked as a clerk at Hacker Murphy, LLP and was offered post-graduate employment. We merged with The E. Stewart Jones Law Firm on January 1, 2015. While working in law school I was directly immersed in the full range of litigation, including commercial litigation,labor & employment and plaintiff's personal injury. I very well versed in all aspects of the above mentioned practice areas. As a newer attorney I have fewer personal clients on top of my firm clients, therefore I have much more time to thoroughly support and represent my own clients with all the support E. Stewart Jones Hacker Murphy, LLP gives to all its clients. If you are in an accident I highly recommend you at least search out a free consultation to better understand your rights. I would be happy to give a free consultation. You can contact me via e-mail at email@example.com or at the Troy office by phone using (518)274-5820.
- Personal Injury
- Employment Law
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
- New York
- 2nd Circuit
- Albany Law School
- J.D. (2014)
- Honors: Top 10% of my class and an Associate Editor on the Albany Law Review.
- Activities: Vice President and then President of the Albany Law Rugby Football Club.
- E. Stewart Jones Hacker Murphy – Albany Litigation, Tax Dispute, Criminal Defense & Personal Injury Lawyers
- How Social Media Can Be Used Against You in a Personal Injury Lawsuit
25 August 2019
- Nationwide Staff Shortage at Nursing Homes Sets the Stage for Abuse and Neglect
14 July 2019
- James E. Hacker, Esq. Named a “Fellow” of the International Academy of Trial Lawyers
25 June 2019
- Sealing Criminal Records in New York
14 June 2019
- James E. Hacker Inducted into the International Academy of Trial Lawyers
18 May 2019
- Do You Need an Accident Reconstruction Specialist for Your Motorcycle Accident Claim?
14 May 2019
- Nursing Home Sexual Abuse: The Silent Epidemic
14 April 2019
- Change Is in the Air: Proposed Title IX Changes Could Dramatically Impact How Schools Handle Sexual Misconduct Allegations
14 March 2019
- Important Legislative Update
21 February 2019