- Antitrust Law
- Business Law
- International Law
Additional Practice Areas
- International Business
- Mergers and Acquisitions
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Stoel Rives LLP
- Georgetown University Law Center
- LL.M. with distinction, international and comparative law
- Michigan State University College of Law
- J.D. summa cum laude
- Arizona State University
- Michigan State Bar # 47584
- Activities: Chair, Privately Held Companies subcommittee, Committee on Corporate Counsel of the American Bar Association; board member and vice president of sponsorships, Association for Corporate Growth, Seattle Chapter; charter member representative, Washington Clean Technology Alliance; Screening and Coaching Committee, Angel Investor Forum, Zino Society; member, Business Law sections, Washington State Bar Association, American Bar Association.
- Activities: Member, Board of Trustees, Seattle Repertory Theatre; chair, member and past chair, Board of Directors, King County Boys and Girls Clubs, Southwest Branch; former member, Board of Directors, King County Boys and Girls Club; former partner and member of Environmental Grant Committee, Social Venture Partners; past member, Executive Committee and Board of Directors, Kent County Literacy Council; past member, Development Council, St. Mary’s Health Services; past member, Finance Committee and Investment Committee, St. Cecelia Music Society.
- Activities: Publications and PresentationsCo-editor, The In-House Counsel’s Essential Tool Kit, American Bar Association (2007); presenter, "Capital Stress Points in Renewable Energy Projects," FRA Renewable Summit, Phoenix, AZ (2007); contributor, M&A Process: A Practical Guide for the Business Lawyer, American Bar Association (2005); presenter, "Corporate Compliance Issues in the U.S., Asia and Latin America," R.E. Lee International Underwriting and Reinsurance Forum (November 2002); presenter, "Securities Law Issues in Mergers and Acquisitions," University of Washington Continuing Legal Education Program (November 2000); presenter, "Choice of Business Entity," Garage.com Boot Camp follow-up seminar (May 2000).
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map