David Alfred CarrollYour Experienced Local Attorney - 850-432-3333
- Divorce, Family Law, Domestic Violence ...
- Arkansas, Florida
Phone: 850-432-3333, I have managed my Law Practice in Pensacola and the Florida Panhandle for over 25 years. I enjoy the challenge of complex cases, designing strategies for success and then fighting through to a great result. I help clients with their legal matters from complex family issuers, and divorce to HURRICANE claims, automobile accidents, and probate issues. I will fight DCF. If you have been turned down by others, don't give up until you give me a call. I help with all family litigation like: divorce, custody, custody by a relative, child support, alimony, military retirement and the like.
I grew up in Pensacola, Florida, attended Tate High School, Pensacola State College, Florida State University and the University of Arkansas - Little Rock.
I previously worked as a research analyst for the Florida Legislature, and clerked with various Law Firms before opening my own firm in 1992.
Attorney Guardian Ad Litem Program: Upon realizing the need for a more balanced approach in family law to allow a child's voice or position to be heard and known in court, I along with Attorney Gayle Ryba helped in creating the Attorney Guardian Ad Litem Program.
Arkansas Law Talk: While living in Arkansas. I saw a need for minorities in our community to have access to a quality legal information/education. I established the television program “Arkansas Law Talk” to present complete accurate and unbiased information and education to the people of Little Rock, Arkansas. This program featured guests including the Chief Justice of the Arkansas Supreme Court.
I would like to be your best divorce lawyer in Pensacola and the panhandle.
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Criminal Defense, Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Victims Rights , Victims Rights
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Credit Cards Accepted
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
PAYMENT PLAN OFFERED ON MOST CASES. We offer a payment plan on most cases to help make quality legal representation more affordable and available.
- University of Arkansas - Little Rock
- J.D. (1992) | Law
- Honors: Elected as Chief Justice of Honor Court Elected as Student Body President
- Florida State Bar  # 65153
- - Current
- Arkansas State Bar  # 92163
- - Current
- Presenter/Instructor, Attorney Guardian Ad Litem Training, Pensacola, Florida
- Attorney in Good Standing
- The Florida Bar
- Attorney in Good Standing
- The Arkansas Bar
- Florida Supreme Court Certified Family Mediator
- Florida Supreme Court
- Q. My mother in law did a quick deed on property right before we got married. Can he legally kick me off his property?
- A: You will want to be with an experienced local divorce lawyer to help you understand all of your options. If your facts are accurate, he received the property in his name free and clear before the marriage making it his premarital property. It is possible that the quit claim deed was issued after you were married to be sure to research the exact facts and demand proof.However, there are exceptions such as did he make improvements to the property, have you made payments on the property, and other exceptions. And attorney can help you determine your best course of action. You may also have financial value in the property based upon the increased value of the property over the course of the marriage. A lawyer will help you explore this. Generally speaking, if this is your marital home, even though you're not on the deed, you will have a right to remain in the property at least for the time being. You could go to the court to get a temporary order allowing you to stay in the property if you so desire. Typically cannot kick you out because this is your marital home. Again speak to an experienced local family law attorney to get your best advice and you best course of action. Wishing you all the best David A. Carroll Pensacola Divorce Lawyer http://www.davidcarrolllaw.com/
- Q. Father died a week ago. His spouse died 4 years ago. I am his only biological child.
- A: I would strongly encourage you to hire a probate lawyer immediately. Hopefully there is a will. As a child you will have certain rights whether there was a will or not. You need help with an experienced local probate attorney and you should contact one immediately. Wishing you all the best. David A. Carroll Pensacola Family Law Attorney
- Q. Who is responsible for transportation for visitation and can lack of visitation/comm. be grounds for rights termination?
- A: You should meet with an experienced local family law attorney. Preferably one who also has experience with stepparent adoptions. It seems like you would want to follow contempt of court for failure to pay child support. Ask the court to establish an arrearage amount of $8000 in Make him start paying on that monthly in addition to ongoing child support. The court could consider your transportation requirements separate from child support. Therefore you would want to seek to modify the requirement that you transport based upon his failure to comply. Based on information provided you probably do not have enough to win and abandonment case at this point. An experienced lawyer can help you with a good strategy. Financially supporting a child when child support is been established is crucially important for all parents. I hope that he will step up to the plate and do the right thing by the children. Wishing you all the best. David A. Carroll Pensacola Child Support Attorney
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.