Darla E. Kaikis has taken a non-traditional path in her pursuit of representing injured workers before the Industrial Commission of Ohio.
Darla primarily represents injured workers in the northwest Ohio area, attending hearings in both the Lima and Toledo Industrial Commission offices. We have cases in many, if not all, of the counties in this region including Williams, Fulton, Paulding, Auglaize, Wood, Henry, Hardin, Defiance, Hancock, Van Wert, Putnam, Allen and Mercer.
Darla is a member of the Ohio State as well as the Columbus Bar Association. She is also a member of the American Society of Radiologic Technologists.
- Workers' Compensation
- Free Consultation
- Larrimer & Larrimer, LLC
- - Current
- By representing employers before the Industrial Commission, Darla had the opportunity to meet her law partner, Joseph F. Navin, II, who recruited her to join the Larrimer & Larrimer, LLC team in 1994.
- Cantlon & Associates
- Working at the law firm of Cantlon & Associates, representing employers in workers compensation matters.
- Ohio State University - Columbus
- Bachelor of Science in Allied Health Professions (1992) | Law
- Darla earned her Bachelor of Science in Allied Health Professions from the Ohio State University in 1987. While pursuing studies at Capital University Law School, Darla worked at the Ohio Kidney Stone Center. This unique medical background has proved to be an excellent resource for understanding complex medical issues relating to workplace accidents and occupational exposures. Darla completed her law degree at Capital University Law School in 1992.
- Ohio State Bar
- Columbus Bar Association Lawyers For Justice
- Workers Compensation Attorney
- Blog - Larrimer & Larrimer, LLC
- Returning to Work After Injury
30 March 2019
- Vocational Rehabilitation
9 March 2019
- Dealing with a Denial of Treatment
4 February 2019
- Light Duty Assignment
29 January 2019
- Can I be fired for filing a workers’ comp claim?
7 December 2018
- How do I get paid after an Injury?
27 November 2018
- Hurt at work? What now?
13 November 2018
- Different Types of Ohio BWC Compensation
19 July 2018
- What Injuries Am I at Risk for While Working?
6 July 2018