Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
- Personal Injury
- Insurance Claims
- Criminal Law
- DUI & DWI
- Juvenile Law
- Medical Malpractice
- Products Liability
- Free Consultation
- University of Florida
- University of Florida Levin College of Law
- Florida State Bar
- Broward County Bar Association
Websites & Blogs
102 Questions Answered
- Q. My spouse was killed in a work-related accident. How long do I have to file a wrongful death claim?
- A: It depends on the facts and situation. You should not attempt to handle this on your own. you should contact a Florida personal injury attorney immediately. Most, like my firm, offer free consultations. Danberman@danbermanlaw.com 954 764-6099
- Q. Both of my parents were killed in a terrible accident. Do I make two separate wrongful death claims or just one?
- A: You should immediately hire a Florida personal injury attorney to handle this for you. It would be a major mistake to try to take this on yourself as you will not be treated fairly by the insurance companies. Most personal injury firms like ours offer free consultations.
- Q. Can I sue my doctor?
- A: Perhaps, but only if you can prove that the Dr. violated the standard of care and that your issues are not a known possible complication of the procedure you had performed. You will need another Dr. as an expert to state this. Consult with a medical malpractice attorney to see if this is worth pursuing.
- Q. I was in an accident
- A: Yes, you need an attorney on this right away. The insurance company will absolutely not treat you fairly if you don't have ab attorney.
- Q. Is the Vet partially liable or negligent? Did they meet the standard of care?
- A: Based on the fact your presented, I do not see a viable case against the Vet.
- Q. I recently got into an auto accident and I was the passenger due to the accident my back and neck are messed
- A: You may have a case against the driver of your vehicle or the other vehicle. Consult an auto accident/personal injury attorney as soon as possible to discuss your case.
- Q. Can you sue a doctor who missed diagnosing a medical condition that your spouse later died from?
- A: Yes, under certain circumstances. You must be able to show that the Doctor violated the Standard of Care, which is usually done through the testimony or report of another Doctor. Contact a Florida Personal Injury attorney like us as soon as possible. Most attorney's handle these type of cases statewide.
- Q. I was a passenger in an auto accident and looking for attorney to sue other driver that hit our car. I have injuries.
- A: If you were injured then you need to seek immediate medical treatment and also contact a local personal injury firm like ours to handle this case for you. Daniel Berman Berman & Tsombanakis LLC 954 764-6099 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Q. Do you have to make a police report to file a wrongful death lawsuit?
- A: That question really cannot be answered without considerably more facts. You really need to consult with an attorney regarding this case. You should not attempt to handle this on your own. Daniel Berman 954 764-6099
Contact & Map