Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
- Personal Injury
- Insurance Claims
- Criminal Law
- DUI & DWI
- Juvenile Law
- Medical Malpractice
- Products Liability
- Free Consultation
- University of Florida Levin College of Law
- University of Florida
- Florida State Bar
- Broward County Bar Association
Websites & Blogs
95 Questions Answered
- Q. I was a passenger in an auto accident and looking for attorney to sue other driver that hit our car. I have injuries.
- A: If you were injured then you need to seek immediate medical treatment and also contact a local personal injury firm like ours to handle this case for you. Daniel Berman Berman & Tsombanakis LLC 954 764-6099 email@example.com
- Q. Do you have to make a police report to file a wrongful death lawsuit?
- A: That question really cannot be answered without considerably more facts. You really need to consult with an attorney regarding this case. You should not attempt to handle this on your own. Daniel Berman 954 764-6099
- Q. If a restaurant or stores have steps should they be marked with something letting people know they are there.
- A: They certainly should be easily seen and not a danger. Each case is different though. You should contact a Florida personal injury attorney such as our firm to further discuss this incident.
- Q. If a gov worker negligently caused my car accident, are they protected by sovereign immunity as well as their employer?
- A: You can likely still bring an action against the driver and the employer, but cases against the government are somewhat different with some different procedures and rules. Contact a Florida personal injury attorney to assist you.
- Q. Are general magistrate report available for review in a case file?
- A: If a report was written then it should certainly be in the court file. You can go to the clerks office and request to review the file.
- Q. If I marry a Cuban, that is in the process of becoming a US resident, can she file for me so I get a green card?
- A: Probably not. You would need other grounds, not just that marriage
- Q. How can I find more info on The Center for Legal Justice, LLC v. The Florida Bar
- A: Try a google search????
- Q. How do i respond to an fact information sheet?
- A: I'm not sure what you mean. Just fill out the form they supplied you with and return it to the attorney and court.
- Q. What form do I need to file to stop on order to mediation in my family law case
- A: There is no specific form that I am aware of. If the court ordered mediation, just attend.
Contact & Map