Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
- Personal Injury
- Insurance Claims
- Criminal Law
- DUI & DWI
- Juvenile Law
- Medical Malpractice
- Products Liability
- Free Consultation
- University of Florida
- University of Florida Levin College of Law
- Florida State Bar
- Broward County Bar Association
Websites & Blogs
103 Questions Answered
- Q. I was in a car accident in Boca Raton. The driver ran a red light and t-boned my vehicle.
- A: Your auto insurance (PIP) will cover your medical bills initially, up to $10,000 generally. You likely have a claim against the at-fault driver. You should consult with a personal injury attorney immediately. Most firms, like ours, offer free consultations.
- Q. My spouse was killed in a work-related accident. How long do I have to file a wrongful death claim?
- A: It depends on the facts and situation. You should not attempt to handle this on your own. you should contact a Florida personal injury attorney immediately. Most, like my firm, offer free consultations. Danberman@danbermanlaw.com 954 764-6099
- Q. Both of my parents were killed in a terrible accident. Do I make two separate wrongful death claims or just one?
- A: You should immediately hire a Florida personal injury attorney to handle this for you. It would be a major mistake to try to take this on yourself as you will not be treated fairly by the insurance companies. Most personal injury firms like ours offer free consultations.
- Q. Can I sue my doctor?
- A: Perhaps, but only if you can prove that the Dr. violated the standard of care and that your issues are not a known possible complication of the procedure you had performed. You will need another Dr. as an expert to state this. Consult with a medical malpractice attorney to see if this is worth pursuing.
- Q. I was in an accident
- A: Yes, you need an attorney on this right away. The insurance company will absolutely not treat you fairly if you don't have ab attorney.
- Q. Is the Vet partially liable or negligent? Did they meet the standard of care?
- A: Based on the fact your presented, I do not see a viable case against the Vet.
- Q. I recently got into an auto accident and I was the passenger due to the accident my back and neck are messed
- A: You may have a case against the driver of your vehicle or the other vehicle. Consult an auto accident/personal injury attorney as soon as possible to discuss your case.
- Q. Can you sue a doctor who missed diagnosing a medical condition that your spouse later died from?
- A: Yes, under certain circumstances. You must be able to show that the Doctor violated the Standard of Care, which is usually done through the testimony or report of another Doctor. Contact a Florida Personal Injury attorney like us as soon as possible. Most attorney's handle these type of cases statewide.
- Q. I was a passenger in an auto accident and looking for attorney to sue other driver that hit our car. I have injuries.
- A: If you were injured then you need to seek immediate medical treatment and also contact a local personal injury firm like ours to handle this case for you. Daniel Berman Berman & Tsombanakis LLC 954 764-6099 email@example.com
Contact & Map