Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
- Personal Injury
- Insurance Claims
- Criminal Law
- DUI & DWI
- Juvenile Law
- Medical Malpractice
- Products Liability
- Free Consultation
- University of Florida
- University of Florida Levin College of Law
- Florida State Bar
- Broward County Bar Association
Websites & Blogs
98 Questions Answered
- Q. Mr . Mosley
- A: Yes, you need an attorney on this right away. The insurance company will absolutely not treat you fairly if you don't have ab attorney.
- Q. Is the Vet partially liable or negligent? Did they meet the standard of care?
- A: Based on the fact your presented, I do not see a viable case against the Vet.
- Q. I recently got into an auto accident and I was the passenger due to the accident my back and neck are messed
- A: You may have a case against the driver of your vehicle or the other vehicle. Consult an auto accident/personal injury attorney as soon as possible to discuss your case.
- Q. Can you sue a doctor who missed diagnosing a medical condition that your spouse later died from?
- A: Yes, under certain circumstances. You must be able to show that the Doctor violated the Standard of Care, which is usually done through the testimony or report of another Doctor. Contact a Florida Personal Injury attorney like us as soon as possible. Most attorney's handle these type of cases statewide.
- Q. I was a passenger in an auto accident and looking for attorney to sue other driver that hit our car. I have injuries.
- A: If you were injured then you need to seek immediate medical treatment and also contact a local personal injury firm like ours to handle this case for you. Daniel Berman Berman & Tsombanakis LLC 954 764-6099 email@example.com
- Q. Do you have to make a police report to file a wrongful death lawsuit?
- A: That question really cannot be answered without considerably more facts. You really need to consult with an attorney regarding this case. You should not attempt to handle this on your own. Daniel Berman 954 764-6099
- Q. If a restaurant or stores have steps should they be marked with something letting people know they are there.
- A: They certainly should be easily seen and not a danger. Each case is different though. You should contact a Florida personal injury attorney such as our firm to further discuss this incident.
- Q. If a gov worker negligently caused my car accident, are they protected by sovereign immunity as well as their employer?
- A: You can likely still bring an action against the driver and the employer, but cases against the government are somewhat different with some different procedures and rules. Contact a Florida personal injury attorney to assist you.
- Q. Are general magistrate report available for review in a case file?
- A: If a report was written then it should certainly be in the court file. You can go to the clerks office and request to review the file.
Contact & Map