Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
- Personal Injury
- Insurance Claims
- Criminal Law
- DUI & DWI
- Juvenile Law
- Medical Malpractice
- Products Liability
- Free Consultation
- University of Florida Levin College of Law
- University of Florida
- Florida State Bar
- Broward County Bar Association
Websites & Blogs
91 Questions Answered
- Q. Are general magistrate report available for review in a case file?
- A: If a report was written then it should certainly be in the court file. You can go to the clerks office and request to review the file.
- Q. If I marry a Cuban, that is in the process of becoming a US resident, can she file for me so I get a green card?
- A: Probably not. You would need other grounds, not just that marriage
- Q. How can I find more info on The Center for Legal Justice, LLC v. The Florida Bar
- A: Try a google search????
- Q. How do i respond to an fact information sheet?
- A: I'm not sure what you mean. Just fill out the form they supplied you with and return it to the attorney and court.
- Q. What form do I need to file to stop on order to mediation in my family law case
- A: There is no specific form that I am aware of. If the court ordered mediation, just attend.
- Q. I have an injunction for a restraining order against my x-wife. The hearing is in one week. Do I need an attorney?
- A: It is not required to have an attorney for injunction hearings but it is strongly recommended. www.southfloridaaccidents.com
- Q. HIred 1 1/2 years ago no typing test. Now they are requiring I take a typing test on own time. is this legal?
- A: Unless you have an employment contract that says contrary, yes it is legal
- Q. My landlord asked us to move, we did. He is sueing us for past due rent, security, and damages. What are my rights?
- A: If you are being sued then you need to hire an attorney immediately or if not you must answer the suit on your own. www.southfloridaaccidents.com
Contact & Map