Cristen RosePrincipal, Paley Rothman
- Business Law, Environmental Law
- District of Columbia, Maryland
Cristen Rose’s practice encompasses a wide variety of commercial & business litigation, with significant experience in mass torts, class actions, product liability defense, environmental litigation, contractual disputes and regulatory compliance. As a member of the firm’s Regulatory Law & Litigation practice group, she devotes a significant portion of her practice to the regulation of pesticides and other chemical products under the Federal Insecticide Fungicide and Rodenticide Act (FIFRA). Cristen also has extensive experience representing companies that are subjects of investigations by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), the Consumer Products Safety Commission (CPSC), the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and the Federal Trade Commission (FTC).
In addition to defending clients in governmental investigations and enforcement proceedings, Cristen counsels and defends clients on regulatory, contractual and licensing issues, and in federal arbitrations arising under FIFRA. She also has considerable experience with state and federal litigation involving product liability, false advertising and unfair trade practice claims. Her knowledge of both environmental law and commercial litigation has been manifested in articles published and seminars presented in both the United States and Asia.
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Environmental Law
- Regulatory Law & Litigation
- Litigation: Business
- Science & Technology
- Government Relations
- District of Columbia
- District of Columbia Bar
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- English: Spoken, Written
- Paley Rothman
- William & Mary Marshall-Wythe School of Law
- J.D. (1999)
- Activities: - Order of the Coif - William and Mary Law Review - Moot Court
- Georgetown University
- B.A. (1996)
- Honors: Cum Laude
- London School of Economics and Political Science
- Maryland State Bar
- Paley Rothman
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.