- Personal Injury, Real Estate Law, Business Law ...
Craig graduated from Willamette University College of Law in 1996, and has been practicing law in Cowlitz County since that time. His experience includes handling complex Real Estate, Business (Corporation, LLC, Partnership), Construction Law, Injury Law (Auto Accidents, Uninsured Motorists, Insurance Claims, Motorcycle Accidents, Wrongful Death, Pedestrian Accidents, Slip/Trip and Fall, Personal Injury), Probate, Contracts, Guardianships, Estate Planning matters (Wills, Trusts, Powers of Attorney), and Landlord/Tenant (representing Landlords).
On a more personal level, Craig enjoys family time, tennis, the outdoors and youth soccer and basketball.
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Federal Circuit
- Washington State Bar Association  # 26367
- Craig M. McReary, PS
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.