(434) 205-0499Tap to Call This Lawyer
Chuck SharkeySharkey Law
- Business Law, Estate Planning, Immigration Law
Claimed Lawyer Profile
Chuck grew up in Massachusetts and moved to Virginia in 2002. He attended Liberty University where he graduated with a B.S. in Government with a focus in Pre-law. After receiving his degree Chuck attended the Liberty University School of Law. Chuck earned his J.D. and was admitted to the State Bar in 2012. When not working Chuck enjoys spending time with his wife, Chrissey, and his two young children, Landon and Chloe. He also likes to play and watch sports.
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Immigration Law
- Asylum, Citizenship, Deportation Defense, Family Visas, Green Cards, Immigration Appeals, Investment Visas, Marriage & Fiancé(e) Visas, Student Visas, Visitor Visas, Work Visas
Additional Practice Area
- General Civil Litigation
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Sharkey Law
- - Current
- Sharkey Law is dedicated to providing you with exceptional, friendly, and professional legal representation. We are a full-service law firm based in Lynchburg, Virginia, specializing in Small Business, Immigration, Estate Planning, and Civil Litigation. What sets Sharkey Law apart is our dedication to our clients. We will make every effort to accomplish your goals. Your case will not be handled by paralegals or secretaries. You will have direct contact with your lawyer at all times as he strives to give you the best representation possible. We treat our clients as real people who deserve our time, attention, and respect.
- Of Counsel
- The Law Office of James D Fairchild
- Liberty University School of Law
- J.D. (2011)
Contact & Map
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.