Christopher Wren Taylor focuses exclusively on labor and employment law representing aggrieved employees in claims against their employers. He is an experienced trial attorney who has represented clients in jury trials and arbitrations. He aims to prevent workplace injustice, knowing the undeserved outcomes of workplace conflict have real and immediate repercussions for individuals and their families. The fallout can be long-lasting financial and psychological injury devastating to families and underappreciated or misunderstood by outsiders.
Mr. Taylor has particular expertise in disability discrimination (e.g., pregnancy, disease, orthopedic injury, stress, depression, etc.), sex harassment and wrongful termination and draws on his many years of experience to navigate the complex web of state and federal laws protecting employees rights.
Mr. Taylor was named to the 2018, 2019 and 2020 Super Lawyers lists published by Thomson Reuters, an honor bestowed on attorneys with a high-degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. This selection process includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations. In 2014 and 2015, Mr. Taylor was named a “Rising Star” by Super Lawyers, an honor given to only 2.5% of California lawyers under the age of 40 each year. Mr. Taylor's office is located in Pasadena, California. He represents clients throughout California, primarily in the counties of Los Angeles, Riverside, San Bernardino, Orange, and Ventura.
Formerly, Mr. Taylor was an associate at Larson, Garrick & Lightfoot, LLP defending Fortune 500 companies in product liability and employment cases.
Mr. Taylor began his legal career as an associate attorney on personal injury and product liability actions, specializing in pharmaceutical litigation at the Pasadena law firm, Gancedo & Nieves, LLP. Mr. Taylor played leadership roles on the science and discovery committees in Federal MDL and California coordinated pharmaceutical litigatio
- Employment Law
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
Our firm takes cases on contingency only. Clients only pay out of a recovery we obtain through settlement or trial verdict. If there is no recovery, then there are no fees or costs of any kind. If the only thing we can achieve is to get your job back, there are no fees or costs of any kind. Assisting in this manner free of charge is our pleasure.
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Please feel free to reach out by telephone, email or text. We are happy to provide as much time as you need to obtain answers on your rights and options.
- State Bar of California
- ID Number: 236245
- Larson, Garrick and Lightfoot
- Gancedo & Nieves
- Loyola Marymount Univ
- Undergraduate Degree
- Loyola Law School
- Law Degree
- California Employment Lawyers Association
- - Current
- California State Bar # 236245
- - Current
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles
- - Current
- Discussion on General Causation of Pharmaceutical Injury, Trial Lawyers Association of America Annual Conference, Miami
- Trial Lawyers Association of America
- Mr. Taylor spoke at the Winter convention of the American Association for Justice in Miami on the mechanism of action of cox-2 Inhibitors.
- Discussion on General Causation of Pharmaceutical Injury, Mealey's Vioxx Litigation Conference, New Orleans
- Federal MDL Vioxx Cases
- Mr Taylor spoke at the Mealey's Vioxx Litigation Conference in New Orleans on general causation strategy for Vioxx-related injurires injuries.
- Taylor Labor Law PC
- Taylor Labor Law, PC Blog on California Employment Law