(317) 848-7000Tap to Call This Lawyer
Christopher McGrathBusiness and Litigation Attorney in Carmel, Indiana
- Arbitration & Mediation, Business Law, Civil Rights ...
Claimed Lawyer Profile
Provide counsel from formation to windup, including general counsel services, contract development and review, etc. to small businesses in a variety of industries. Practice also includes real estate (commercial and residential), insurance defense (including defense of private and commercial insureds), motor sports, insurance coverage, litigation, civil rights and personal injury.
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Business Arbitration, Consumer Arbitration, Family Arbitration
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Civil Rights
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Discrimination, Employment, Fair Housing, Police Misconduct, Privacy Law
- Construction Law
- Construction Contracts, Construction Defects, Construction Liens, Construction Litigation
- Entertainment & Sports Law
- Insurance Defense
Additional Practice Areas
- Car Accidents
- General Civil
- Insurance Bad Faith
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Golden Gate University
- J.D. | Law
- Activities: Moot Court, Student Government
- Marquette University
- B.S. | Business Administration
- Specialization: Marketing
- Activities: Varsity Soccer, Music, Student Government, All-University Budget Committee, New Student Orientation
- Indiana State Bar
Contact & Map
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.