Christopher A Campbell
- Bankruptcy, Business Law, Construction Law ...
- District of Columbia, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania
Christopher A. Campbell is an Associate at Goldberg & Wolf LLC. He holds a Bachelor of Arts from the University of Washington and a Juris Doctor from Rutgers School of Law. Christopher’s practice is focused on corporate law, complex litigation, foreclosure, bankruptcy and restructuring. Christopher also has experience in a variety of fields including insurance coverage and defense, labor and employment, and copyright. He has participated in Alternative Dispute Resolution, and he has a diverse background in legal writing and drafting across a range of practice areas. Christopher was a federal law clerk to the Hon. Robert E. Grossman in the Eastern District of New York before entering private practice. He previously spent a year as an extern with the United States Attorney in Philadelphia where he gained significant motion practice experience. Christopher was also active in pro bono Mediation and Bankruptcy Clinics, helping to provide needed legal services to the community. Christopher is active in leadership positions with local and national bar organizations, including a 2015-16 appointment with the ABA-YLD Bankruptcy Committee. He is admitted to practice in the state and federal courts of Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York, and the District of Columbia. Christopher lives in Collingswood, New Jersey with his wife.
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Construction Law
- Construction Contracts, Construction Defects, Construction Liens, Construction Litigation
- Insurance Defense
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- District of Columbia
- District of Columbia Bar
- New Jersey
- New York
- Rutgers School of Law-Camden
- J.D. (2012)
- University of Washington
- B.A. (2005)
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.