Charles C. Rifici Esq.Kearns Rotolo Law
- Personal Injury, Family Law, Divorce ...
- New Jersey, Pennsylvania
Charles C. Rifici, Esq. joined Kearns Rotolo Law in 2014 after completing a family clerkship with the Honorable Anthony F. Picheca, Jr., J.S.C. in Somerset County. Charles received his J.D. from Rutgers School of Law – Camden in 2013. In law school, he was selected to be a Marshall Brennan Fellow, a program that teaches the Constitution to high school students in Camden. He was also the Managing Research Editor for the Rutgers Journal of Law and Public Policy, and a Student Bar Association representative. Charles is a member of the New Jersey and Pennsylvania Bars as well as the Hunterdon County Bar Association and the New Jersey State Bar Association.
In 2019 Charles was selected to the list of New Jersey Rising Stars. The is his third year of selection to the Rising Stars list which is generated by the Thomson Reuters organization according to the methodology and set of standards set forth in "Super Lawyers Selection Methodology." [No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court.]
Charles graduated from Rutgers University – New Brunswick in 2009 with a B.A. in English, Psychology, and Criminal Justice. At Rutgers, Charles played for the club soccer team and was a four-year participant in the Rutgers University Dance Marathon, which raises money each year to support children with cancer and their families.
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- DUI & DWI
Call for free half-hour consultation.
Credit Cards Accepted
Accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.
- New Jersey
- Kearns Rotolo Law
- - Current
- Law Clerk for the Hon. Anthony F. Picheca J.S.C. - Superior Ct. of NJ
- Superior Court of New Jersey
- Judicial Extern - for the Honorable Karen Williams U.S.M.J
- District of New Jersey
- Law Clerk
- Donnelly Ritigstein
- Judicial Intern - Honorable Anthony J. Parrillo P.J.A.D.
- Superior Court of New Jersey - Appellate Division
- Rutgers School Of Law
- J.D. (2013)
- Marshall Brennan Fellow, Managing Research Editor for "Rutgers Journal of Law and Public Policy," Student Bar Association Representative
- Rutgers University
- B.A. (2009)
- Rising Stars
- Super Lawyer
- 2017, 2018, 2019
- Hunterdon County Bar Association
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Charles C. Rifici, Esq.'s Website Profile
- Kearns Rotolo Law Website
- New Jersey Family Law Blog
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.