Free Consultation: (937) 461-9000Tap to Call This Lawyer
Charles Anthony McKinneyLaw Offices of Charles A. McKinney, a law firm
- Business Law, Civil Rights, Criminal Law ...
Claimed Lawyer Profile
My passion is offering each client personal service in aggressively defending and protecting their rights. I provide the highest quality legal services that gives my clients reliable and effective representation in legal matters that arise everyday in the business context. I have the skill and experience to negotiate or go to trial as needed.
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Civil Rights
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Discrimination, Employment, Fair Housing, Police Misconduct, Privacy Law
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Employment Law
- Employee Benefits, Employment Contracts, Employment Discrimination, ERISA, Overtime & Unpaid Wages, Sexual Harassment, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Legal Malpractice
The first thirty (30) minutes are free.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- 6th Circuit
- D.C. Circuit
- English: Spoken, Written
- Law Offices of Charles A. McKinney, a law firm
- - Current
- Chernesky, Heyman & Kress, a law firm
- Senior Associate
- Smith & Schnacke, L.P.A., a law firm
- Quarles & Brady
- Investment Attorney, Law Department
- The Northwestern Mutual Life Insurance Co.
- Harvard Law School
- Certificate (1987)
- University of Notre Dame
- J.D. (1980)
- Activities: -Clerk, Center for Constitutional Studies and National Center for Law and the handicapped -President, Black American Law Student Association -Clerk, General Motors Corporations, Detroit, MI
- Wilberforce University
- B.A. (1977)
- Activities: -Who's Who in American Colleges -President, Student Government Association -Alpha Kappa Mu National Honor Society -Intern, Office of Clarence H. Brown (R-OH), Washington, D.C.
- Ohio State Bar
- U.S. District Court- Southern District of Ohio
- National Association Of Criminal Defense Attorneys
- Rules Committee
- Ohio Employment Lawyers Association
- Hostile Work Environment
- Workplace Discrimination
- Affluenza…..the Criminal Justice Infection
- School to Prison Pipeline
- Sexual Battery
- Protecting the Preacher
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.