Chadwick McGradyDedicated to Plaintiff personal injury, wrongful death, and premises liability
- Personal Injury
- Alaska, Colorado
Since 2004, my practice has focused on trial litigation. I believe recovering damages in any personal injury or wrongful death claim is particular to each client. In other words, no formula determines the relief a person receives.
When I take on a client to prosecute her claim, I advanced all costs necessary for my client to recover reasonable compensation for the damages a wrongdoer caused
I recognize the intricacies involved in prosecuting a claim involving Colorado's Wrongful Death Act and Survival Actions.
I have handled cases against major trucking carriers that involved both personal injuries and wrongful death.
I have handled and litigated claims against major "box stores" and landowners including claims involving Colorado's Governmental Immunity Act.
I never charge for an initial consultation and I only collect a fee if my client recovers.
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Car Accidents
- Wrongful Death
- Premises Liability
- Alaska Bar Association
- ID Number: 0312082
- Colorado Supreme Court
- ID Number: 34719
- 9th Circuit
- 10th Circuit
- Alaska State Bar  # 0312082
- State Bar of Colorado  # 34719
- Colorado Trial Lawyers Association
- Alaska Association for Justice
- Past Board Member
- The Judge Speak: Civil Court Litigation Do's and Don'ts, Grand Junction, Colorado
- NBI National Business Institute
- I acted as a moderator for a panel discussion between attorneys and judges from the 21st, 9th, and 7th judicial districts.
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.