Since 1993, AV-Rated Knoxville Divorce and Family Law firm Sobieski, Messer & Elledge, PLLC has served families throughout East Tennessee protect what's most important to them - their family and their financial future.
The lawyers of Sobieski, Messer & Elledge do one thing and we do it very well. By concentrating our practice exclusively in the areas of divorce and family law, our clients can expect to be reresented by lawyers with the most advanced knowledge in all aspects of family law. We represent clients who need an aggressive and compassionate advocate in matters of Divorce, Child Custody, Property Division, Child Support, Spousal Support, and Conservatorships.
Our lawyers are trained and experienced mediators and are also trained in the innovative practice of Collaborative Divorce. For more information, or if you need representation, call our office located in downtown Knoxville at (865) 546-7770.
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Sobieski, Messer & Elledge, PLLC
- Georgetown University Law Center
- University of Tennessee - Knoxville
- State Bar of Tennessee  # 33653
- Knoxville Bar Association