(310) 451-0049Tap to Call This Lawyer
Bruce Michael Lorman
- Real Estate Law, Business Law, Construction Law ...
Claimed Lawyer Profile
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Construction Law
- Construction Contracts, Construction Defects, Construction Liens, Construction Litigation
- Employment Law
- Employee Benefits, Employment Contracts, Employment Discrimination, ERISA, Overtime & Unpaid Wages, Sexual Harassment, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
- Landlord Tenant
- Evictions, Housing Discrimination, Landlord Rights, Rent Control, Tenants' Rights
Additional Practice Area
- Insurance Bad Faith
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Hastings College of Law
- J.D. (1978) | I am a member and Associate Research Editor of the Hastings Law Journal. I participated on the Hastings Law Journal and in a Trial Practice Seminar, putting on a mock trial.
- Honors: Order of the Coif; Thurston Society, Scholastic Honor Organization
- University of California at Los Angeles
- A.B. (1975) | I obtained degree in Economics, Cum Laude. During college, I participated in Student Government at UCLA, worked in the UCLA student store and interned in Washington D.C. for the Aviation Consumer Action Project during the summer after graduation.
- Honors: Dean's Honor List; Omicron Delta Epsilon, Economic Honor Society
- California State Bar  # 82364
- - Current
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.