- Employment Law
- Immigration Law
- Arbitration & Mediation
Additional Practice Areas
- Managerial/Supervisory Training: conduct training on numerous aspects of a manager/supervisor's responsibilities under applicable employment laws, with emphasis on aggressive, proactive, efficient and effective management of employment issues to promote c
- Wage and Hour: overtime calculation and payment, minimum wage, "prevailing wage", and wage payment counseling for compliance and litigation under applicable federal, state and local statutes.
- Union Representational Matters: counsel employers in maintaining a union-free environment and respond to union efforts to organize the employer's employees.
- Personnel Management: employee handbooks and personnel policies; substance abuse testing and control; effective discipline, maintenance of work performance standards and absenteeism management; managing risks in employment terminations.
- Occupational Safety and Health: compliance advice, assistance with OSHA investigations and litigation in citation proceedings.
- NLRB Litigation: represent employers in unfair labor practice litigation at the National Labor Relations Board.
- Mass-Picketing: manage worksite logistics to minimize interference of picketing by organized labor, obtain court ordered injunctive relief to facilitate uninterrupted operations.
- Management Labor Relations: representation of employers in dealings with unions and attempts by employees to seek union representation.
- Harassment Training: conduct training for employees and management on workplace harassment and "in-house" resolution of disputes involving harassment claims.
- Family & Medical Leave: compliance and litigating claims under federal and state statutes
- Employment Litigation: employment discrimination, wrongful discharge, "whistleblower" cases, ERISA claims, employment contract and wage claims.
- Employees With Disabilities: counseling regarding the interactive process of reasonable accommodations and litigation of discrimination claims under federal, state and local statutes.
- Collective Bargaining: negotiate labor agreements on behalf of employers with labor organizations; handle strikes and other forms of economic pressure in the collective bargaining process.
- Arbitrations: represent employers in grievance and interest arbitrations under applicable labor contracts and labor codes.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Duane Morris LLP
- Columbus School of Law of The Catholic University of America
- Activities: American Bar Association - Labor and Employment Law Section
- Activities: Pennsylvania Bar Association - Labor and Employment Law Section
- Activities: Philadelphia Bar Association - Labor Law Section
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map