Brian Thomas BainThe Bain Group, PLLC
- Bankruptcy, Business Law, Consumer Law ...
- North Carolina
Brian T. Bain, founder of The Bain Group, PLLC, was born in Binghamton, New York; however, soon found his home in North Carolina, where he has been a part of the community for over 25 years. After graduating from Western Carolina University in 1998, he went to Campbell University where he received a joint JD/MBA degree. Prior to opening his doors in 2003, Brian gained tremendous experience and knowledge from two area firms-Helms, Henderson & Fulton, P.A. and Lutzel, Gandy & Broadway, PLLC.
Growing up with athletics all his life and playing collegiate baseball for Western Carolina, Brian understands the ability to achieve more with a team, which is why he formed The Bain Group, PLLC. It is his desire to be able to serve his clients with a group of individuals who are all working towards the same goal – outstanding legal representation.
Brian truly believes in the mentality of hard work but also believes in family as well. He is married to his high school sweetheart, Adriana, and together have three children – Nolan Thomas, Andrew Brian and Mia Catherine. The family currently resides in Davidson.
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Consumer Law
- Class Action, Lemon Law
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Insurance Claims
- Bad Faith Insurance, Business Insurance, Disability Insurance, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Motor Vehicle Insurance, Property Insurance
- International Law
- Human Rights, Imports & Exports
- Insurance Bad Faith
- North Carolina
- 4th Circuit
- Founder, Managing Attorney
- The Bain Group, PLLC
- - Current
- Founded The Bain Group, PLLC to provide exceptional customer service at every level of representation. Designed to serve inidividuals looking for an attorney who will be concerned about each indidivual's matter and will treat them with respect and attentiveness that each client expects and deserves
- Campbell University
- J.D/MBA | Law
- Honors: Joint Law and MBA Degree earned simultaneously Second place in MBA Competition designed to help grow small businesses in local community
- Western Carolina University
- B.S. | Accounting
- Honors: Cum Laude Academic All-District Captain of the Men's Baseball team, 1998 All Conference 1999; Drafted by the Boston Red Sox 2001
- North Carolina State Bar
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.