Benjamin Cornell is an immigration attorney serving the greater Pacific Northwest. After receiving his J.D. from Willamette University College of Law in 2011, he began his legal career in Nevada, spending four years in a practice emphasizing supreme court appeals, post-conviction writs, and criminal defense.
In 2015, Mr. Cornell relocated to the Tacoma area, where he now focuses exclusively on immigration law. With an office just minutes away from the Northwest Detention Center, he seeks to provide the best possible representation to non-citizens facing the threat of removal from the United States. Mr. Cornell is dedicated to successfully pursuing relief from removal, asylum, immigration bonds, family petitions, applications to adjust status, complex waivers, and appeals for all his clients. He has won over 100 asylum cases from 2016 to the present.
If you have an immigration issue that you would like to discuss, or have a loved one in ICE custody at the Northwest Detention Center, please contact our office.
- Immigration Law
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
For information regarding fee structures, please contact me.
- State Bar of Nevada
- ID Number: 12352
- Washington State Bar Association
- ID Number: 49553
- Law Office of Benjamin Cornell
- - Current
- Willamette University College of Law
- J.D. (2011) | Law
- Washington State Bar Association # 49553
- American Immigraiton Lawyers Assocation, Washington Chapter
- - Current
- Activities: Executive Committee, 2017
- AID NW
- Board of Directors
- "Inside Immigration" - AID [Advocations for Immigrants in Detention] NW
- Pierce County Bar Association