Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
- Employment Law
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Fordham University
- J.D. (2006)
- Yeshiva University
- B.S. (2003) | Finance
- Honors: Summa Cum Laude
- California State Bar  # 247385
- - Current
Websites & Blogs
23 Questions Answered
- Q. working under independent contractor statue working in my boss's office is against the law Is that true?
- A: The question is whether you are properly classified as an independent contractor, and that is a very fact-intensive issue. The determining factor is whether your "boss" has the right to control the manner and means of accomplishing the result desired. The fact that you are (presumably) required to work in your boss's office is an indication that you might be mis-classified (the fact that you refer to the person for whom you're performing services as "boss" is another indication that you are actually an employee). Please give me a call at (213) 381-6557 or send me an email at email@example.com if you wish to discuss the matter further.
- Q. Can a copy keep your vacation earned it you do not give them the required 4 week notice to quit.
- A: No it is not. Vacation accrues at the time it is earned. It cannot be forfeited.
- Q. Can i rescind a job offer that has not been accepted?
- A: As long as the reason for you rescinding the offer is not unlawful, you may revoke the offer before it has been accepted.
Contact & Map