ARTURO TRAFNY is an associate attorney with The Health Law Partners, P.C. Mr. Trafny received his J.D. from Chicago-Kent College of Law, where he received various honors, including a CALI: Excellence for the Future award for legal writing as well as a Top Associate Award for trial advocacy. While attending Chicago-Kent College of Law, Mr. Trafny conducted research on "The International Law Implications of Imposing a Border Tariff on Mexico" and presented his research at La Academia del Pueblo, an academic conference at Wayne State University.
Mr. Trafny graduated Magna Cum Laude from Wayne State University, where he received a B.A. in Political Science with a co-major in International Studies. While attending Wayne State University, Mr. Trafny conducted research in Mexico City, Puebla, and Oaxaca City, Mexico on "The State of Democracy in Mexico Following the Fall of the PRI" leading up to the 2012 Mexican presidential election. Mr. Trafny presented this research at La Academia del Pueblo.
Prior to joining The HLP, Mr. Trafny volunteered a considerable amount of time at the Legal Aid and Defender Association, Inc. (LADA) in Detroit, Michigan.
- Health Care Law
- English: Spoken, Written
- The Health Law Partners, P.C.
- Law Clerk
- Law Offices of Dennis M. Forman
- Chicago-Kent College of Law, Illinois Institute of Technology
- Wayne State University
- State Bar of Michigan
- Arturo Trafny's Website Profile
- The Health Law Partners, P.C. Website
- Health Law Attorney Blog
- CMS Temporarily Pauses BFCC-QIO Short Stay and HWDRG Reviews
10 May 2019
- HHS Caps Maximum HIPAA Penalty Fines
8 May 2019
- Former Hospital Chain CEO to Pay Nearly $3.5 Million to Settle False Billing and Kickback Allegations
2 May 2019
- Pennsylvania Federal Judge: DOJ Must Provide Legitimate Reason for FCA Dismissals
29 April 2019
- Michigan Supreme Court: No-Fault Insurance Payments Made Directly to Medical Providers Can Continue
16 April 2019
- Electronic Case Adjudication and Processing Environment (ECAPE) Update
8 April 2019
- Per CMS, Stark Law Modifications Around the Corner
27 March 2019
- Robert S. Iwrey selected as a 2019 Leading Lawyer in Michigan for Health Law
8 March 2019
- OCR Sets New Enforcement Activity Record with 2018 Settlements Totaling $28.7 Million
6 March 2019