PRACTICE AREAS AND CLIENTS
My practice is focused on protecting individuals’ and businesses’ property rights. Whether those rights are affected by disputes arising out of construction projects, real estate transactions, property insurance disputes, or business matters. Most of my clients are homeowners, construction professionals, and small business owners.
WHY I ENJOY BEING A LAWYER
The aspect of being a lawyer that I enjoy the most is that I am constantly learning new things. I strive to immerse myself into the legal and factual issues of a particular case to better serve my clients. This means that I often find myself out in the field, investigating a construction project or inspecting a home. I am not afraid to get dirty, and through my representation of various clients, I have been in underground steam tunnels, inside the ductwork of power plants, standing in basements that are backed up with water or worse, walking through mold-contaminated houses, and climbing on more roofs than I can count. I get great satisfaction from preparing and implementing a successful strategy, and my hands-on approach helps me do this. I am competitive, and I like to win.
- Construction Law
- Insurance Claims
- Real Estate Law
- Appeals & Appellate
- Business Law
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
In some circumstances, we are able to offer alternative fee arrangements including contingency fee arrangments
- Marquette University Law School
- J.D. (2006)
- Activities: Intellectual Property Law Review
- Washington University in St. Louis
- B.A. (2001) | Psychology, Business
- Wisconsin State Bar # 1054531
- Murdock Law
- Murdock Law, S.C.
- Is My Non-Compete Agreement Provision Enforceable?
22 June 2019
- IS “SELF-DEALING” EVER ALLOWED?
15 June 2019
- Tips,Tricks, and Tactics for Contractors to get paid
26 February 2019
- Murdock Construction Lien Seminar
19 January 2019
- Arbitration Clauses in Construction Contracts
14 January 2019
- Murdock Law Volunteer Day
12 January 2019
- Contractor Notice of Lien Rights In Wisconsin
3 January 2019
- Murdock Super Lawyers Rising Star 2018
17 November 2018
- Can I Sue My Home Inspector If he Missed A Defect?
31 October 2018