Mr. Garcia recently completed his externship with Therman Law Offices and transitioned into the role of associate attorney. He passed the bar in August 2017. He was a law clerk with the firm for 2 years prior to becoming an attorney. Garcia focuses his practice in personal injury and workers’ compensation. Trained personally on the ‘ins and outs’ by Mr. Therman, he continues to grow and learn how to aggressively represent those in need.
Mr. Garcia received his Bachelor of Arts in Political Science, with a minor in Anthropology, at the The University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign and his Juris Doctorate from Chicago-Kent College of Law. He is admitted to the Illinois State Bar Association (ISBA) and the Chicago Bar Association (CBA).
- Personal Injury
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Workers' Compensation
- Free Consultation
- Therman Law Offices, LTD.
- Chicago-Kent College of Law, Illinois Institute of Technology
- University of Illinois - Urbana-Champaign
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Chicago Bar Association
- Anthony Garcia's Website Profile
- Sherman Law Offices Website
- Chicago Injury Lawyers Blog
- Illinois Court of Appeal Issues Opinion Interpreting UIM Policy Benefits in Car Accident Insurance Claim
19 June 2020
- Illinois Appellate Court Discusses Government Tort Immunity in Multiple Fatality Railroad Crossing Accident Case
8 June 2020
- Illinois Appellate Court Upholds Dismissal of Back Injury Case on Basis of Judicial Estoppel
29 May 2020