Amanda DeFedeMcIntyre DeFede Law PLLC
- Education Law, Family Law, Juvenile Law ...
Ms. DeFede practices primarily in the areas of education law, family law, juvenile law and criminal defense. She has represented clients in all state courts in Northern Virginia, the Court of Appeals of Virginia, the Supreme Court of Virginia and the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia. Ms. DeFede has extensive litigation experience in the areas of criminal law, ranging from misdemeanors to serious felonies. Likewise, she has litigated nearly every facet of family law, such as protective orders, support, custody disputes and complex equitable distribution. Ms. DeFede has also represented clients in a variety of administrative proceedings, including student discipline, special education due process hearings, in-state tuition appeals, CPS appeals and teacher employment disputes. Ms. DeFede’s representation of students encompasses all ages, from preschool to graduate school. Ms. DeFede’s focus in all practice areas is to find the most effective and efficient resolution possible for her clients. Although this will most often involve skilled negotiations to reach a settlement, Ms. DeFede is equally willing to litigate when a case needs court intervention.
- Education Law
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Juvenile Law
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Founding Partner
- McIntyre DeFede Law PLLC
- The University of Georgia School of Law
- J.D. (2004)
- West Virginia University
- B.S. (2001)
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.