Alan Dean TysingerLaw Office of Alan Tysinger
- Workers' Compensation, Personal Injury, Estate Planning ...
Alan Tysinger is a an attorney in private practice in San Antonio, Texas. He is a sole practitioner focusing on civil trial litigation. He is involved in plaintiffs' side personal injury litigation and administrative law, with particular emphasis on workers' compensation and nonsubscriber work-related injuries. He also represents select clients in estate and business planning as well as probate work.
Alan graduated cum laude from the University Scholars program at Baylor University in 1996. He began his practice in 1999 after graduating from the University of Texas at Austin School of Law, where he was a founding staff member of the Texas Review of Law and Politics, a conservative and libertarian law journal. He has extensive experience in workers' compensation cases, having represented injured workers, their beneficiaries, and healthcare providers in administrative hearings across Texas. He has argued before several state courts of appeal and the Texas Supreme Court. He has litigated cases from the Red River to the Rio Grande.
He lives with his wife and children on the family ranch in south Texas where they raise beef cattle.
- Workers' Compensation
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Social Security Disability
Free Consultations available.
- Credit Cards Accepted
25% Workers' Compensation 40% Personal Injury/Auto Accidents
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
$150-$275 per hour depending on type of case.
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
- State Bar of Texas Workers' Compensation Section
- - Current
- University Of Texas
- Doctor of Jurisprudence/Juris Doctor (J.D.)
- Texas State Bar  # 24010459
- - Current
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.