Adrian LeCesneLitigation, Immigration, Contracts, Permits, Licenses, and more! Mansfield, MA
- Business Law, Immigration Law, Environmental Law ...
- California, Massachusetts
Provides insightful counsel on litigation, immigration, environmental law, land use, municipal permits and licenses, business contracts, and landlord-tenant issues.
Stanford Law School in 2013; experience in one of the nation's top 100 law firms in the energy and environmental group; worked in San Diego on water quality and public utility rate issues, and later began own firm. In my independent practice, I have litigated to cause local governments to reinstate permits and licenses for small businesses that were improperly suspended, successfully sued homeowners associations on behalf of individuals harmed by negligence, and filed numerous petitions with both the immigration court at USCIS. My success rate for EB-1 visas applications is approximately 80%.
I am a professor of Legal Skills and Environmental Law at the University of Massachusetts, Dartmouth.
My practice is based on integrity. I am always honest and candid with clients, and work hard to understand your needs and situation. It's a small practice, but growing. This means you will get prompt and consistent attention which is often not the case with larger firms. You will also know it's me doing the work for you every time.
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Immigration Law
- Asylum, Citizenship, Deportation Defense, Family Visas, Green Cards, Immigration Appeals, Investment Visas, Marriage & Fiancé(e) Visas, Student Visas, Visitor Visas, Work Visas
- Environmental Law
- Landlord Tenant
- Evictions, Housing Discrimination, Landlord Rights, Rent Control, Tenants' Rights
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Construction Law
- Construction Contracts, Construction Defects, Construction Liens, Construction Litigation
- Free Consultation
Open to mixed contingent fee arrangements for civil cases.
- Massachusetts Board of Bar Overseers
- ID Number: 704773
- The Missouri Bar
- Chinese: Spoken
- Stanford University
- J.D. (2013) | Law, Earth Sciences
- State Bar of California  # 314002
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.