Adam J Bean
- Bankruptcy, Business Law, Consumer Law ...
Adam graduated from Hobart and William Smith College with a bachelor's degree in English and earned his Juris Doctorate at the University of Maine School of Law. While at law school, Adam interned at the U.S. Attorney's Office and also practiced as a Student Attorney at the Cumberland Legal Aid Clinic. Prior to joining Cooper & Bull, Adam worked as a litigation attorney with a concentration in consumer and creditors' rights actions.
Adam is admitted to the Maine State Bar and to the United States District Court, District of Maine. He is a member of the Maine State Bar Association. Adam's practice includes estate planning, bankruptcy, corporate and business organization, and civil litigation.
Prior to pursuing his legal career, Adam worked as a chef in Portland for several years. He enjoys bicycling and playing guitar and can be seen performing regularly with local musicians. He lives in Portland with his wife, who is a school teacher, and his two children.
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Consumer Law
- Class Action, Lemon Law
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- General Civil
- Free Consultation
- U.S. District Court District of Maine
- English: Spoken, Written
- Seacoast Law & Title
- Associate Attorney
- Susan J. Szwed, P.A.
- University of Maine School of Law
- J.D. | Law
- Hobart and William Smith Colleges
- B.A. | English Literature
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.