Wilson & Wilson
The Law Offices of Wilson & Wilson was first established in 1983. The firm consists of James T. Wilson and his son, William S. Wilson. Both graduated from Northwestern University School of Law. Jim Wilson has been in the private practice of law for over 50 years and brings a unique wealth of experience and knowledge to his clients' probate and estate planning matters. Bill Wilson has practiced over 20 years concentrating in the areas of estate planning, including estate planning for families with disabled children, advising profit and not for profit corporations, drivers license hearings, and probate.
- Estate Planning and Retirement Considerations for Late-In-Life Parents
21 February 2018
- What exactly is a bond anyway?
1 February 2018
- Where should you keep your original will?
26 January 2018
- Checklist to Leave with Your Will
28 December 2017
- Small Estate Affidavits
19 December 2017
- Inherited Roth IRAs
12 December 2017
- Third Party and Self-Settled Special Needs Trusts
6 December 2017
- Another Season, Another Scam – Medicare phishing calls on the rise
29 November 2017
- Saying “I do” again, Financial Consideration and Estate Planning for Marriage later in Life
20 November 2017