Wilson & Wilson
The Law Offices of Wilson & Wilson was first established in 1983. The firm consists of James T. Wilson and his son, William S. Wilson. Both graduated from Northwestern University School of Law. Jim Wilson has been in the private practice of law for over 50 years and brings a unique wealth of experience and knowledge to his clients' probate and estate planning matters. Bill Wilson has practiced over 20 years concentrating in the areas of estate planning, including estate planning for families with disabled children, advising profit and not for profit corporations, drivers license hearings, and probate.
- Here are the Top Estate Planning Mistakes to Avoid
18 October 2019
- Estate Planning When You Have a Stepfamily
4 October 2019
- When You’re Gone, What Happens to Your Pets?
27 September 2019
- Estate Planning Considerations for Every Stage of Life
17 September 2019
- Retirement, Estate Planning: Documents You Should Have
6 September 2019
- What Is Probate and How Can You Avoid It?
27 August 2019
- Cryptocurrencies: An Estate Planning Conundrum
16 August 2019
- Estate Planning in a Digital World
7 August 2019
- Nurses Say Staffing Ratios In Long Term Care Facilities Are Unsafe
30 July 2019