Uthman Law Office
Websites & Blogs
- Felony-Murder For Aiders and Abettors Ended by Senate Bill 1437
8 December 2018
- When the California DMV Can Take Your License Based on Your Medical Condition and What You Can Do About It
27 November 2018
- What Can I Do if the California DMV Has Accused Me of Cheating in the Completion of My Written Driving Exam?
21 November 2018
- How Road Rage Has the Potential to Negatively Impact Your California Driver’s License
14 November 2018
- The Difference Between a Lack-of-Skill Interview and a Lack-of-Skill Hearing and What These Processes Mean to Your California Driving Privileges
9 November 2018
- A Police Officer May Offer an Opinion on Intoxication based on a Field Sobriety Test
8 November 2018
- What is a ‘Special Instruction Permit’ in California and How Can This Permit Option Potentially Help Me?
26 October 2018
- What is a ‘Lack of Skill’ Driver’s License Suspension in California and What Can I Do to Avoid It?
19 October 2018
- ‘Implied Consent’ and How You Possibly Can Avoid a Suspension of Your California Driver’s License for Failing to Provide an Adequate Breath or Blood Sample
12 October 2018
Contact & Map