Uthman Law Office
Websites & Blogs
- ‘Implied Consent’ and How You Possibly Can Avoid a Suspension of Your California Driver’s License for Failing to Provide an Adequate Breath or Blood Sample
12 October 2018
- Governor Brown Announces an Audit of the DMV Amid Skyrocketing Wait Times at the Agency’s Offices
5 October 2018
- How Can I Remove Points from My California Driver’s License or Avoid Points Altogether?
27 September 2018
- Governor Brown Signs Bail Reform Bill, Meaning that California Will Abolish Cash Bail as of October 2019
20 September 2018
- What to Do If You’ve Been Charged with Driving at a Speed of 100 MPH or More in California
13 September 2018
- California’s Negligent Operator Treatment System, and What You Can Do if the DMV Suspends Your License
7 September 2018
- You Can Fight Your Bay Area Speeding Ticket, Regardless of What Technology the Officer Used to ‘Clock’ Your Speed
30 August 2018
- What Exactly is a ‘Speedy Trial’ and How Can Demanding One Impact Your California Domestic Violence Case?
22 August 2018
- What is an Expungement, How Can it Help Me, and How Do I Go About Obtaining One in California?
14 August 2018
Contact & Map